Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Whether you’re in Hull for the tourist attractions, or you're just looking for somewhere great to eat, you’ll love The Goldcrest pub. Our mighty 2 4 1 menu offers tons of choice, from classic favourites to modern options and daily specials. Seen something you love but want it a bit different? No problem. Our friendly staff will be happy to customise your meal to suit your tastes. Different spuds, varied veg, we’ll serve your mains with the sides that suit your mood. We’ve even got epic add-ons to make your meal that little bit extra special. Why settle for less when you can have it all?
Kids are well catered for too. Our indoor and outdoor play areas ensure they’ve got something to do whatever the weather, and our children’s menu is packed with choice and goodness. Feed your mini monsters with all-time crowd-pleasers. And give those bigger monsters a scrummy treat: pint-sized versions of our favourite pub food.
Sunny days mean eating out—there’s nowhere better than our patio. And if the weather’s not so hot, we’ve got plenty of room inside. See you soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus